Thersilla Oberbarnscheidt, MD, PhD
Education & Training
Research InterestsSelected Research Publications & Products
- Osuagwu F, Roy N, Khalid Z, Oberbarnscheidt T, Jafferany M. Prevalence and Clinical of Body Dysmorphic Disorder in Adolescent Inpatient Psychiatric Patients-a pilot study Nordic Journal Of Psychiatry. April 2019. DOI: 10.1080/08039488.2019.16129.
- Gobel H, Heinze A, Niederberger U, Witt (Oberbarnscheidt) T & Zumbroich Cephalagia V. Efficacy of phenazone in the treatment of acute migraine attacks: Double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized study, Cephalalgia. 2004 Oct; 24(10): 888-893. DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00764.x
Clinical InterestsSelected Clinical Publications & Products
- Miller NS, Ipeku R, Oberbarnscheidt T, A Review of Cases of Marijuana and Violence, Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Feb 29;17(5). pii: E1578. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17051578.
- Oberbarnscheidt T, Miller NS, Henry T. Abilify induced Gambling disorder-A case review, Journal of pharmacology and Clinical Research. Volume 4, Issue 4. December 2017. DOI: 10.19080/JPCR.2017.04.555641.
Education InterestsSelected Education Publications & Products
- Oberbarnscheidt T, Miller NS. Kratom-A lethal drug on the rise , Journal of Addiction and Prevention, March 2019, volume 7, issue 1.
- Oberbarnscheidt T, Miller NS. The Effect of Marijuana on Methadone maintenance treatment, ARC Journal of Addiction, Volume 3, Issue 2, 2018, PP 5-12 www.arcjournals.org
- Oberbarnscheidt T, Miller NS. Pharmacology of Marijuana, J Addict Res Ther. May 2017, S11:012 DOI: 10.4172/2155-6105.S11-012
- Oberbarnscheidt T, Miller NS. Marijuanas role in the adolescent population, J Addict Res Ther, May 2017, S11:016, DOI: 10.4172/2155-6105.S11-016.
- Oberbarnscheidt T, Miller NS. Marijuana is it a Medicine?, J Addict Res Ther. May 2017, S11:011DOI: 10.4172/2155-6105.S11-011
The Department of Psychiatry Welcomes New Clinician-Educator Faculty
Pictured above: Drs. Priyanka Amin, Thersilla Oberbarnscheidt, Shelly Kucherer, Dan Bender and Ran Li. The Department of Psychiatry extends a warm welcome to the physicians below, who join our clinician-educator faculty at the rank of assistant professor. Priyanka Amin, MD Dr. Amin earned her MD from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Following her graduation from medical school, she joined Western...