Neil P Jones, PhD
Education & Training
- Jones, N. P., Fournier, J. C., & Stone, L. B. (2017). Neural correlates of autobiographical problem-solving deficits associated with rumination in depression. Journal of Affective Disorders, 218, 210-216.
- Jones, N. P., Chase, H. W., & Fournier, J. (2016). Brain mechanisms of anxiety's effects on cognitive control in major depressive disorder. Psychological Medicine, 46(11), 2397-2409.
- Jones, N. P., Siegle, G. J., & Mandell, D. (2015). Motivational and emotional influences on cognitive control in depression: A pupillometry study. Cognitive, Affective, & Behavioral Neuroscience, 15(2), 263-275.
- Jones, N. P., Siegle, G. J., Muelly, E. R., Haggerty, A., & Ghinassi, F. (2010). Poor performance on cognitive tasks in depression: Doing too much or not enough? Cognitive, Affective and Behavioral Neuroscience, 10(1), 129-140.
- Jones, N. P., Siegle, G. J., & Thase, M. E. (2008). Effects of rumination and initial severity on remission to Cognitive Therapy for depression. Cognitive Therapy and Research, 32(4), 591-604.
“This summer has been one of the most transformative times of my life”: The 10th Annual Center for Translational Mental Health Research Undergraduate Research Program
This summer marks the 10th year of the Undergraduate Research Fellowship Program, funded by the NIMH Conte Center for Translational Mental Health Research. The competitive 10-week summer program provides undergraduate students studying neuroscience, biology and psychology, among other fields, the opportunity to conduct hands-on, cutting-edge neuroscience research under the mentorship of clinical and basic...