Education & Training
- White SW, Smith IC, Miyazaki Y, Conner CM, Elias RM & Capriola-Hall N. (2019). Improving transition to adulthood for students with autism: A randomized controlled trial of STEPS. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology. Online first article. doi: 10.1080/15374416.2019.1669157
- Conner CM & White SW. (2018). Brief report: Feasibility and preliminary efficacy for individual mindfulness therapy for adults with autism spectrum disorder. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 48(1), 290-300. doi: 10.1007/s10803-017-3312-0
- Conner CM, Cramer RD & McGonigle JJ. (2019). Evaluating the effectiveness of self-report questionnaires and assessment of autism spectrum disorders in adults. Autism in Adulthood, 1(1), 60-68. doi: 10.1089/aut.2018.0023
- Conner CM, White SW, Beck KB, Golt J, Smith IC & Mazefsky CA. (2019). Improving emotion regulation ability in autism: The Emotion Awareness and Skills Enhancement (EASE) Program. Autism, 23(5), 1273-1287. doi:10.1177/1362361318810709
- White SW, Simmons GL, Gotham KO, Conner CM, Smith IC, Beck KB & Mazefsky CA. (2018). Psychosocial treatments targeting anxiety and depression in adolescents and adults with autism spectrum disorder: Review of the latest research and recommended future directions. Current Psychiatry Review, 20(82), doi: 10.1007/s11920-018-0949.
The Department of Psychiatry Welcomes Caitlin Conner, PhD, Lisa Mengwall-Weinstock, MD, and Maggie Whelan, MD, PhD, to the Faculty
The Department of Psychiatry is delighted to announce that Caitlin Conner, PhD, Lisa Mengwall-Weinstock, MD, and Maggie Whelan, MD, PhD, have joined our faculty. Caitlin Conner, PhD After completing a clinical internship at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, Dr. Conner earned her PhD in clinical science from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in 2017. She then joined the University of...