Education & Training
- Ly M, Gary ZY, Karim HT, Muppidi NR, Mizuno A, Klunk WE, ... & Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative. (2019). Improving brain age prediction models: incorporation of amyloid status in Alzheimer's disease. Neurobiology of Aging.
- Karim HT, Wang M, Andreescu C, Tudorascu D, Butters MA, Karp JF, ... & Aizenstein HJ. (2018). Acute trajectories of neural activation predict remission to pharmacotherapy in late-life depression. NeuroImage: Clinical, 19, 831-839.
- Karim HT, Andreescu C, Tudorascu D, Smagula SF, Butters MA, Karp JF, ... & Aizenstein HJ. (2017). Intrinsic functional connectivity in late-life depression: trajectories over the course of pharmacotherapy in remitters and non-remitters. Molecular psychiatry, 22(3), 450-457.
- Karim HT, Tudorascu DL, Butters MA, Walker S, Aizenstein HJ, & Andreescu C. (2017). In the grip of worry: Cerebral blood flow changes during worry induction and reappraisal in late-life generalized anxiety disorder. Translational psychiatry, 7(8), e1204-e1204.
- Kay DB, Karim HT, Soehner AM, Hasler BP, Wilckens KA, James JA, ... & Germain A. (2016). Sleep-wake differences in relative regional cerebral metabolic rate for glucose among patients with insomnia compared with good sleepers. Sleep, 39(10), 1779-1794.
The Department of Psychiatry Welcomes Jiying Ning, PhD, Helmet Karim, PhD, and Stephanie Puig, PhD, to the Faculty
The Department of Psychiatry is delighted to announce that Helmet Karim, PhD, Jiying Ning, PhD, and Stephanie Puig, PhD, have joined the Department of Psychiatry faculty. Jiying Ning, PhD Dr. Ning (Research Instructor in Psychiatry) is trained in biochemistry and structural biology. She earned her PhD in Environmental Science from the Research Centre for Eco-Environmental Sciences at the Chinese Academy of Sciences...