Applicants must be a senior in an approved medical school or hold an MD or DO degree. We recognize the need to equip the coming generation of mental health physicians to close the gap of disparity in mental health status, services, and care. Towards this end, applicants from underrepresented background are specifically encouraged to apply.
Applications are accepted through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). We require the following:
- A complete application form
- Personal statement (including a statement regarding areas of interest)
- Medical school transcript
- Three letters of reference
- USMLE Step 1 score required with application. Step 2 score required by February 15th.
After completion of the review process by the Selection Committee, applicants will receive a notification from us by email or mail. Dates for the interview will be determined at the time of invitation. We generally interview on Mondays and Tuesdays, November through January.