Education & Training
Selected Honors & Awards
- Oparaji JA, Nwachuku E, Rosenstock J. Healthy Minds: Promoting Mental Health for At-Risk Youth. Psychiatr Serv 2015 January; 66:104-5. PMID: 25554234
- Rotondi AJ, Haas GL, Anderson CM, Newhill CE, Spring MB, Ganguli R, Gardner WB, Rosenstock J. Web-based Psychoeducational Intervention for Persons with Schizophrenia and Their Supports: One-Year Outcomes Psychiatric Services 2010 Nov; 61:1099-1105. PMID: 21041348
- Marcsisin MJ, Gannon JM, Rosenstock JB (eds). Schizophrenia and Related Disorders. Oxford University Press: New York, 2017.
- Rosenstock J, Sparks GM. Training Physicians for the Real World of Medicine: Administrative-Based Learning. Medical Education 2016 Dec; 50:1189-91. PMID 27873411
- Atkinson D, Rosenstock J. A Role for Balint Groups in Medical Student Training. Ann Behav Sci Med Educ 2015; 21:38-43.
- Rosenstock J. Neuroscience Education for Medical Students: The Area of Concentration Approach. Acad Psychiatry 2011 Jan-Feb; 35:65-6.
- Rosenstock J. Coping with Psychiatry: A Medical Student's Guide to Handling Clerkship Stress. 18-page primer for medical students, posted to web curriculum.
Jason Rosenstock, MD Recognized for Teaching Excellence at the 2015 University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Curriculum Colloquium
Congratulations to Dr. Jason Rosenstock on his receipt of the William I. Cohen Award for Excellence in Education. This award recognizes faculty who consistently provide outstanding clinical skills instruction for first and second year medical students at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. In addition to the Cohen Award, Dr. Rosenstock was also selected to receive the Award for Outstanding Mini...
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Appoints Jason Rosenstock, MD as Chair of Curriculum Committee
Dr. Jason Rosenstock, Associate Professor of Psychiatry, has been appointed the Chair of the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Curriculum Committee. Dr. Rosenstock will begin his three-year appointment on September 1, 2015. The Curriculum Committee monitors the broad scope of the curriculum and implements and oversees all planned curricular changes. In addition, it serves as a forum to review and approve...
Jason Rosenstock, MD
School of Medicine Appoints Jason Rosenstock, MD to NTFPA Standing Committee The Executive Committee of the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine has appointed Dr. Jason Rosenstock, Associate Professor of Psychiatry, as a member of the Standing Committee for Non-Tenured Faculty Promotions and Appointments (NTFPA). The NTFPA Committee is responsible for reviewing all actions for appointment and promotion to...
Election to Executive Subcommittee
Jason Rosenstock, MD Elected to School of Medicine Curriculum Executive Subcommittee Dr. Jason Rosenstock, Associate Professor of Psychiatry, has been elected to the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Curriculum Executive Subcommittee. The Curriculum Committee was organized in 1991 as a standing committee of the faculty with student representation and was given responsibility and authority for all four...