Education & Training
- T. Teichert (2017). Loudness and time-dependence of auditory evoked potentials is blunted by the NMDA channel blocker MK-801. Psychiatry Research 256:202-206.
- T. Teichert, K. Gurnsey, D. Salisbury & R. Sweet (2016). Contextual processing in unpredictable auditory environments: The limited resource model of auditory refractoriness in the rhesus. Journal of Neurophysiology 116(5), 2125 - 39.
- T. Teichert (2016). Tonal frequency affects amplitude but not topography of rhesus monkey cranial EEG components. Hearing Research 336;29-43.
- T. Teichert, D. Yu & V. Ferrera (2013). Performance monitoring in monkey frontal eye field. The Journal of Neuroscience 34(5), 1657-71.
- T. Teichert, V. Ferrera & J. Grinband (2013). Humans optimize decision-making by delaying decision onset. PLoS One 10.1371.
- E. Kalanthroff, T. Teichert, M. Wheaton, M. Kimeldorf, O. Linkovski, S. Ahmari, A. Fyer, F. Schneier, G. Anholt, H. Simpson (2016). The role of response inhibition in medicated and unmedicated obsessive-compuslive disorder patients: evidence from the stop-signal task. Depression and Anxiety.
- T. Teichert*, F. Marquet*, S.-Y. Wu, Y.-S. Tung, M. Downs, S. Want, C. Chen, V.Ferrera, E. Konofagou (2013). Real-time, transcranial monitoring of safe blood-brainbarrier opening in non-human primates. PLoS One. *Both authors contributed equally.
- F. Marquet, Y.-S. Tung, T. Teichert, V. Ferrera, E. Konofagou (2011). Noninvasive,transient and selective blood-brain barrier opening in non-human primates in vivo. PLoS One, 6(7).
MindScapes Art Exhibit Aims to Reduce Mental Health Stigma
Mindscapes, an exhibit of artwork created by Pittsburgh brain researchers and people who have experienced mental illness, was held at The Image Box as part of the Unblurred: First Fridays on Penn monthly art crawl. Drs. Lizzie Manning and Micah Shelton, researchers from the Translational Neuroscience Program (working with Dr. Susanne Ahmari and Dr. Ryan Logan, respectively), held the event during national Mental...
New Faculty: Dr. Tobias Teichert
Tobias Teichert, PhD, joins TNP Faculty as an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry The Department of Psychiatry is pleased to welcome Dr. Tobias Teichert to the faculty as an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry in the Translational Neuroscience Program (TNP). After completing his PhD in Psychology at Philipps-University Marburg in Germany, Dr. Teichert held a Postdoctoral Research Scientist position in the Department of...