Education & Training
Selected Honors & Awards
- Stahl ST, Albert SM. Slowing symptoms as early markers of decline in older adults (Invited Editorial). Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2017; 25: 386-387.
- Stahl ST, Beach SR, Musa D, Schulz R. Living alone and depression: The modifying role of the perceived neighborhood environment. Aging Ment Health. 2017; 21: 1065-1071
- Stahl ST, Arnold A, Chen J, Anderson S, Schulz R. Mortality following bereavement: The role of cardiovascular disease and depression. Psychosom Med. 2016; 78(6): 697-703.
- Stahl ST, Albert SM, Dew MA, Reynolds CF. Coaching in healthy dietary practices in at-risk older adults: A case of indicated depression prevention. Am J Psychiatry. 2014; 171: 499-505.
- Stahl ST, Schulz R. Changes in routine health behaviors following late-life bereavement: A systematic review. J Behav Med. 2014; 37: 736-755
AAGP Early Career Scientist Award
Sarah T. Stahl, PhD, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, has been presented with the 2017 Barry Lebowitz Early Career Scientist Award by the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry (AAGP). The award is presented by the AAGP to an early career scientist who demonstrates an outstanding academic track record in the field of geriatric mental health. Dr. Stahl?s research focuses on developing and testing lifestyle...
Sarah Stahl, PhD Joins Faculty
Please join us in welcoming Sarah T. Stahl, PhD, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry to the Department of Psychiatry faculty. Dr. Stahl earned her PhD in Life-span Developmental Psychology in 2011 from West Virginia University. She completed a postdoctoral fellowship in the Clinical Research Training in Geriatric Psychiatry program (T32) at the University of Pittsburgh prior to her appointment to the Department of Ps...