Education & Training
Selected Honors & Awards
- Lindhiem, O., Kolko, D. J., & Yu, L. (2013). Quantifying diagnostic uncertainty using item response theory: The posterior probability of diagnosis index. Psychological Assessment, 25(2), 456-466. doi:10.1037/a0031392.
- Lindhiem, O., Yu, L., Grasso, D. J., Kolko, D. J., & Youngstrom, E. A. (2015). Adapting the Posterior Probability of Diagnosis (PPOD) Index to enhance evidence-based screening: An application to ADHD in primary care. Assessment, 22, 198-207. doi: 10.1177/1073191114540748
- Lindhiem, O., Bennett, C., Trentacosta, C, & McLear, C. (2014). Client preferences affect treatment satisfaction, completion, and clinical outcome: A meta-analysis. Clinical Psychology Review, 34, 506-517. doi: 10.1016/j.cpr.2014.06.002
- Lindhiem, O., Bennett, C. B., Rosen, D. K., & Silk, J. S. (2015). Mobile technology boosts the effectiveness of psychotherapy and behavioral interventions: A meta-analysis. Behavior Modification, 39(6), 785-804. doi: 10.1177/0145445515595198
- Lindhiem, O., & Shaffer, A. (2017). Introduction to the special series: Current directions for measuring parenting constructs to inform prevention science. Prevention Science, 18(3), 253-256. doi:10.1007/s11121-016-0643-6
- Lindhiem, O., & Dozier, M. (2007). Caregiver commitment to foster children: The role of child behavior. Child Abuse & Neglect, 31(4), 361-374. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2006.12.003
- Lindhiem, O., & Kolko, D. J. (2011). Trajectories of symptom reduction during treatment for behavior problems in pediatric primary-care settings. Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research, 38(6), 486-494. doi: 10.1007/s10488-011-0335-2
- Bernard, K., Dozier, M., Bick, J., Lewis, E., Lindhiem, O., & Carlson, E. (2012). Enhancing attachment organization among maltreated children: Results of a randomized clinical trial. Child Development, 83(2), 623-636. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01712.x
- Lindhiem, O., Bennett, C. B., Orimoto, T., & Kolko, D. (2016). A meta-analysis of personalized treatment goals in psychotherapy: A preliminary report and call for more studies. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 26(2), 165-176. doi: 10.1111/cpsp.12153
- Lindhiem, O., Bennett, C. B., Beidas, R., Grasso, D. J., Sakolsky, D. J., & Druzdzel, M. J. (in press). Development and preliminary feasibility testing of a decision support tool for childhood anxiety treatment. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice.
Access to Care Fellowship
Dr. Oliver Lindhiem Awarded Access to Care Fellowship Grant from Klingenstein Third Generation Foundation The Klingenstein Third Generation Foundation has selected Dr. Oliver Lindhiem, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, as the recipient of its Access to Care fellowship award. Dr. Lindhiem was chosen from a highly competitive cohort of candidates. The fellowship program supports research intended to produce a direct...
Hot Publication - Lindhiem et al.
Beyond Symptom Counts for Diagnosing Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Conduct Disorder? Lindhiem O, Bennett CB, Hipwell AE and Pardini DA Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, Published Online Conduct Disorder (CD) and Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) are among the most commonly diagnosed childhood behavioral health disorders. Although there is substantial evidence of heterogeneity of symptom presentations, DSM...