Education & Training
Selected Honors & Awards
- De Genna NM, Goldschmidt L, Day NL, Cornelius MD. Prenatal tobacco exposure, maternal postnatal nicotine dependence and adolescent risk for nicotine dependence: Birth cohort study. Neurotoxicology and Teratology. 2017 Feb 24.
- De Genna NM, Goldschmidt L, Day NL, Cornelius MD. Maternal trajectories of cigarette use as a function of maternal age and race. Addictive behaviors. 2017 Feb 28;65:33-9.
- De Genna NM, Feske U, Angiolieri T, Gold MA. Race and sexually transmitted diseases in women with and without borderline personality disorder. Journal of Women's Health. 2011 Mar 1;20(3):333-40.
- De Genna NM, Cornelius MD, Donovan JE. Risk factors for young adult substance use among women who were teenage mothers. Addictive behaviors. 2009 May 31;34(5):463-70.
- De Genna NM, Cornelius MD, Cook RL. Marijuana use and sexually transmitted infections in young women who were teenage mothers. Women's Health Issues. 2007 Oct 31;17(5):300-9.
First Time R01 Recipients Embark on Next Phase of Their Careers
The receipt of a researcher's first R01 grant is an important milestone in their career as an independent scientist. Six investigators in the Department of Psychiatry, who recently completed NIH-funded mentored career development K grants, have successfully transitioned to their first R01 awards. These individuals, are representative of the many, next-generation scientists who are conducting innovative and exciting...