Education & Training
Selected Honors & Awards
- Kolko RP,* Emery RL, Marcus MD & Levine MD. Loss of control over eating prior to and during early pregnancy among community women with overweight and obesity. Int J Eat Disord. In Press.
- Emery RL* & Levine MD. The relative contribution of personality and behavioral task measures of impulsivity in predicting body mass index: A comprehensive meta-analysis. Psych Bull. In Press.
- Levine MD, Cheng Y, Marcus MD & Emery RL. Psychiatric disorders and gestational weight gain among women who quit smoking during pregnancy J Psychosom Res. 2015; 78(5):504-8. PMCID: PMC4380755
- Levine MD, Cheng Y, Marcus MD, Kalarchian MA, Emery RL. Preventing postpartum smoking relapse: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Intern Med. 2016;176:443-52. PMID:26998789.
- Levine MD, Bush T, Magnusson B, Cheng Y, Chen X. Smoking-related weight concerns and obesity: Differences among normal weight, overweight and obese smokers using a telephone tobacco quitline. Nicotine Tob Res. 2013; 15:1136-1140. PMCID: PMC3693501
- 74.Emery RL*, Grace JL, Kolko RP, Levine MD. Adapting the Eating Disorder Examination for use during pregnancy: preliminary results from a community sample of women with overweight and obesity. Int J Eat Disord. In Press.
- Perkins KA, Conklin CA, Levine MD. Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Smoking Cessation: A Practical Guidebook to the Most Effective Treatments. New York: Taylor & Francis; 2007.
- Marcus MD, Levine MD. Obese patients with binge eating disorder. In: Goldstein DJ, ed. The Management of Eating Disorders and Obesity, Second Edition. New Jersey: Humana Press Inc; 2004.
Department Announces Academic Promotions
Please join us in congratulating the following faculty on their promotion to the following academic ranks: Howard Aizenstein, MD, PhD Conferral of tenure at the rank of Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Bioengineering Anne Germain, PhD Promotion to Associate Professor of Psychiatry Peter Gianaros, PhD Promotion to Associate Professor of Psychiatry Alison Hipwell, PhD Promotion to Associate Professor of...