Education & Training
- Sarpal DK, Robinson DG, Fales C, Lencz T, Argyelan M, Karlsgodt KH, Gallego JA, John M, Kane JM, Szeszko PR, Malhotra AK (2017). Relationship between Duration of Untreated Psychosis and Intrinsic Corticostriatal Connectivity in Patients with Early Phase Schizophrenia. Neuropsychopharmacology. Apr 5. doi: 10.1038/npp.2017.55.
- Sarpal DK, Argyelan M, Robinson DG, Szeszko PR, Karlsgodt KH, John M, Weissman N, GallegoJA, Kane JM, Lencz T, Malhotra AK (2016). Baseline Striatal Functional, Connectivity as aPredictor of Response to Antipsychotic Drug Treatment. The American Journal of Psychiatry 173; 69- 77.
- Sarpal DK, Robinson D, Lencz T, Argyelan M, Ikuta T, Karlsgodt K, Gallego JA, KaneJM, Szeszko PR, Malhotra AK (2015). Antipsychotic Treatment and Functional Connectivity of the Striatum in First-Episode Schizophrenia. JAMA Psychiatry 72: 5.
- Eisenberg D, Sarpal D, Kohn PD, Meyer-Lindenberg A, Apud J, Wint D, Kolachana B, Weinberger DR, Berman KF (2010). Catechol-O-methyltransferase Val158Met Genotype and Resting Regional Cerebral Blood Flow in Medication-Free Patients with Schizophrenia. Biological Psychiatry 67:287-290.
- Sarpal D, Buchsbaum BR, Kohn PD, Kippenhan JS, Mervis CB, Morris CA, Meyer Lindenberg A, Berman KF (2008). A genetic model for understanding higher-ordervisual processing: functional interactions of the ventral visual stream in Williams syndrome. Cerebral Cortex 18: 2402-2409.
Department of Psychiatry Faculty Receive 2018 ACNP Travel Awards & Are Elected as ACNP Members
Congratulations are in order for Drs. Marianne Seney, Ryan Logan , and Deepak Sarpal (pictured above), who received travel awards to attend the annual meeting of The American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP). In addition, Konasale M. Prasad, MD, MBBS was elected as a member of ACNP, and Rebecca Price, PhD , was elected as an associate member. The ACNP Annual Meeting, which was held on December 9–13, 2018...
Hot Publication - Sarpal et al.
Relationship between Duration of Untreated Psychosis and Intrinsic Corticostriatal Connectivity in Patients with Early Phase Schizophrenia Sarpal DK, Robinson DG, Fales C, Lencz T, Argyelan M, Karlsgodt KH, Gallego JA, John M, Kane JM, Szeszko PR and Malhotra AK Neuropsychopharmacology, Published online 2017 Patients with first-episode psychosis experience psychotic symptoms for a mean of up to 2 years prior to...