2016 Resident Graduation
Class of 2016 Graduation Celebrates Career Milestone
of Residents and Clinical Fellows
Please join us in congratulating the 2016 graduates of the Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic (WPIC) psychiatry residency and clinical fellowship programs. The residents and clinical fellows and their families and friends celebrated at the graduation ceremony held at the Herberman Events Center on June 3, 2016. As part of the ceremony, awards were presented to several residents in recognition of their significant contributions to medical education and service.
- Outstanding Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Resident Teaching Award ? Heather Joseph, DO
- Outstanding Adult Psychiatry Resident Teaching Award ? Wynne Lundblad, MD
- Henry & Page Durkee Laughlin Psychiatric Endowment Award ?Robin Valpey, MD and Neeta Shenai, MD
- Graduating Resident Humanism Award ? Erin Smith, MD
- PsySIG Exemplary Service Award ? Nicole Bates, MD and Emily Ketterer, MD
The event also included the presentation of awards to key Department of Psychiatry faculty members and staff, and specific programs of excellence for their crucial role in advancing the clinical expertise of our trainees.
- Adult Psychiatry Faculty Teaching Award ? Hader Mansour, MD
- Sarah Wolfe Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Faculty Teaching Award ? Garrett Sparks, MD
- Geriatric Faculty Award ? James Tew, Jr., MD
- PsychSIG Exemplary Service Award for Excellence in Teaching ? Henry Driscoll, MD
- Volunteer Faculty Award ? Paul Scott, MD
- Non-Faculty Staff Award - Ms. Kim Kirchner
- Outpatient Services Award ? Magee Behavioral Health
- Specialty Services Award ? Center for Overcoming Problem Eating (COPE)
- Inpatient Services Award ? Child and Adolescent Unit (3rd Floor)
Congratulations to the Class of 2016! We look forward to their success as they move forward in their careers.