Education & Training
- Murty VP, FeldmanHall O, Hunter, LE, Phelps EA, Davachi L (2016) Episodic memories predict adaptive value-based decision-making. JJournal of Experimental Psychology: General, 145(5):548-58
- Murty VP, Calabro F, Luna B (2016) The role of experience in adolescent cognitive development: Integration of executive, memory, and mesolimbic systems. Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews, 70:46-58.
- Murty VP, Adock RA (2014) Enriched encoding: Reward motivation organizes cortical networks for hippocampal detection of unexpected events. Cereb Cortex, 24(8):2160-8.
- Murty VP, LaBar KS, Hamilton DA, Adcock RA (2011) Is all motivation good for learning? Dissociable influences of approach and avoidance motivation in declarative memory. Learning and Memory, 18(11):712-7.
- Murty VP, Tompary A, Adcock RA, Davachi L (2016) Selectivity in post-encoding connectivity with high-level visual cortex is associated with reward-motivated memory. Journal of Neuroscience, pii: 4032-15. [Epub ahead of print]
Department of Psychiatry Welcomes Vishnu P. Murty, PhD to Its Faculty
The Department of Psychiatry is pleased to welcome Vishnu Murty, PhD to its faculty and as the newest investigator to the Laboratory of Neurocognitive Development. After obtaining his undergraduate degree in Neuroscience from Brown University, Dr. Murty completed a fellowship at the National Institute of Mental Health. He earned his PhD in Neurobiology with a certificate in Cognitive Neuroscience from Duke Universi...