Education & Training
- Presson N, Beers SR, Morrow L, Wagener LM, Bird WA, Van Eman G, Krishnaswamy D, Penderville J, Borrasso AJ, Benso S, Puccio A, Fissell C, Okonkwo DO, Schneider. An exploratory analysis linking neuropsychological testing to quantification of High Density Fiber Tracking (HDFT) in military TBI. Brain Imaging & Behav; 2015; 9:484-499.
- Keilp JG, Beers SR, Burke AK, Melhem NM, Oquendo MA, Brent DA, Mann JJ. Neuropsychological deficits in past suicide attempters with varying levels of depression severity. Psycholog Med 2014; 44:2965-2974.
- Brown F, Katz LJ, Roth RM, Beers SR. The relationship of self-reported subclinical obsessive compulsive symptoms and impulsivity among adults with ADHD. Psychiatry Res 2014: 216:131-136.
- McCauley SR, Wilde EA, Hicks R, Anderson V, Bedell G, Beers SR, Campbell TF, Chapman SB, Ewing-Cobbs LJ, Gerring JP, Gioia GA, Levin HS, Michaud LJ, Miller AC, Prasad MR, Swaine BR. Turkstra LS, Wade SL, Yeates KO. Recommendations for the use of common outcome measures in pediatric traumatic brain injury research. J Neurotrauma. 2012;29:678-705.
- Beers SR, Wisniewski SR, Garcia-Filion P, Tian Y, Hahner T, Berger RP, Bell MJ, Adelson PD. Validity of a pediatric version of the Glasgow Outcome Scale-Extended. J Neurotrauma. 2012;29:1126-1139.
- Niezgoda, J, Beers SR. Behavioral development. In: Davis PJ, Cladis FP. Cladis Motoyama ET, editors. Smiths anesthesia for infants and children, 9th edition. Amsterdam: Elsevier; 2017. p. 10-22.
- Beers SR, Levin HS. Rehabilitation and outcome of pediatric head injuries. In: Albright L, Pollack I, Adelson PD, editors. Principles and practices of pediatric neurosurgery. 2nd edition. New York: Thieme Medical Publishers; 2007. p. 848-863.
- Beers SR, Hammond L, Ryan CM. General assessment issues for a pediatric population. In: Snyder PJ, Nussbaum P, editors. Clinical neuropsychology practice guidebook. 2nd edition. Washington: American Psychological Association Press; 2005. p. 123-154.
- Beers SR. Systemic autoimmune disease. In: Tarter RE, Butters M, Beers SR, editors. Medical neuropsychology. 2nd ed. New York: Kluwer; 2001; p. 247-265.
- Katz LJ, Goldstein G, Beers SR. Learning disabilities in young adults: Clinical utility of the neuropsychological perspective. New York: Kluwer; 2001.
Sue Beers, PhD Promoted
Sue Beers, PhD Promoted to Professor of Psychiatry Congratulations to Dr. Sue Beers on her promotion to the rank of Professor of Psychiatry by the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, Dr. Beers received her PhD in counseling psychology in 1992 and obtained postdoctoral training in clinical neuropsychology within the Department of Psychiatry and at the VA Medical C...