Minjie Wu, PhD
Education & Training
- Wu M, Kumar A, Yang S. Development and Aging of Superficial White Matter Myelin from Young Adulthood to Old Age: Mapping by Vertex-Based Surface Statistics (VBSS). Human Brain Mapping. 37(5):17591769, 2016.
- Wu M, Kujawa K, Lu LH, Fitzgerald D, Fitzgerald KD, Monk CS, Phan KL. Age-Related Changes in Amygdala-Frontal Connectivity during Emotional Face Processing from Childhood into Young Adulthood. Human Brain Mapping, 37(5):16841695, 2016.
- Andreescu C, Wu M, Butters MA, Figurski J, Reynolds CF, Aizenstein HJ. The default mode network in late-life anxious depression. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 19(11):980-983, 2011.
- Wu M, Andreescu C, Butters MA, Tamburo R, Reynolds CF, Aizenstein HJ. Resting State Connectivity and White Matter Burden in Late-life Depression. Psychiatry Research: NeuroImaging, 194(1):39-46, 2011.
- Wu M, Rosano C, Butters MA, Whyte E, Nable M, Crooks R, Meltzer CC, Reynolds CF, Aizenstein HJ. Automated Method for Quantifying and Localizing White Matter Hyperintensities on MR images. Psychiatry Research: NeuroImaging, 148(2-3):133-142, 2006.
Department of Psychiatry Welcomes Talented New Researchers to Its Faculty
The Department of Psychiatry is well known as a leader in research examining the causes of mental health disorders and the development of innovative diagnostic and treatment methods to improve the lives of people living with these disorders. The recent appointment of four new research faculty has contributed to that reputation in the field and expanded the Department's research activities focusing on the brain and...