Education & Training
- Siegel M, Doyle K, Chemelski B, Payne D, Ellsworth B, Harmon J, Robbins D, Lubetsky MJ. Specialized Inpatient Psychiatry Units for Children with Autism and Developmental Disorders: A US Survey. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 2012;42:1863-1869.
- Schlesinger A, Lubetsky MJ. Integrating Behavioral Health in the Pediatric Medical Home, National Council of Mental Health 42nd Annual Conference, Chicago, Illinois, April 12, 2012.
- Lubetsky MJ. Autism Spectrum Disorder. UPMC VideoRounds, www.UPMCPhysicianResources.com/VideoRounds, Winter 2016.
- Lubetsky MJ, Handen BL, Lubetsky M, McGonigle JJ. Systems of Care for Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Child Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America. 2014;23:97-110.
- Lubetsky MJ. DSM-5 Autism Spectrum Disorder. UPMC Synergies, www.UPMCPhysicianResources.com/Psychiatry, Winter 2015.
- Lubetsky MJ. Early Diagnosis and Intervention Improve Autism Outcomes. Discovery Channel, www.DiscoveryChannelCME.com, Spring 2013.
- Lubetsky MJ. Asperger's Disorder: Diagnosis, Interventions, Medications. American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 57th Annual Meeting, New York, New York, October 28, 2010.
- Lubetsky MJ. Neurodevelopmental Disorders: Autism Spectrum Disorder. Three Rivers Pediatric Update, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, May 15, 2014.
- Lubetsky MJ. Mental Health Diagnosis in Persons with Autism. American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disorders Annual Meeting, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, June 3, 2013.
- Lubetsky MJ, Handen BL, McGonigle JJ. Autism Spectrum Disorder. New York:Oxford University Press, Inc.; 2011.
- Lubetsky MJ. Developing Systems of Care for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Maine Medical Center Glickman Family Center Annual Symposium Tufts University, Portland, Maine, September 23, 2011.
Career Development Awards are an Important Step in Transition to Next Phase of Research Careers
The Department of Psychiatry is a model of success for K awardees. The Department's successful funding rate for federal career development (K) awards is twice the national average, and typically 30-40 funded K awards are active at any given time. The keys to this success include the research environment, the generous availability of existing research funding, an outstanding collection of mentors, and very strong ap...
Martin Lubetsky, MD Promoted
School of Medicine Promotes Martin J. Lubetsky, MD to Professor of Psychiatry The Department of Psychiatry is pleased to announce the promotion of Martin J. Lubetsky, MD, to the rank of Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Dr. Lubetsky is a graduate of the Wayne State University School of Medicine and completed his residency training at Sinai Hospital in Detroit, Michigan. He...
Martin J. Lubetsky, MD Named Volunteer of the Year
Martin J. Lubetsky, MD Honored as Volunteer of the Year Martin J. Lubetsky, MD . Associate Professor of Psychiatry, has been selected by the Jewish Residential Services as its 2011 Volunteer of the Year. Jewish Residential Services provides residential and rehabilitative services to people who need support in their everyday lives because of psychiatric or developmental disabilities, through a Clubhouse, recovery-or...