Joseph E Beeney, PhD
Education & Training
- Beeney, JE, Hallquist, MN, Clifton, AD, Lazarus, SA & Pilkonis, PA. Social disadvantage and BPD: a study of social networks. Personality Disorders: Theory, Research & Treatment.In press.
- Beeney JE, Wright AGC, Stepp SD, Hallquist MN, Lazarus SA, Beeney JRS, Scott, LN & Pilkonis, PA. Disorganized Attachment and Personality Functioning in Adults: A Latent Class Analysis. Personality Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment. 2016; 8(3):206-216.
- Beeney JE, Hallquist MN, Ellison WD, Levy KN. Selfother disturbance in borderline personality disorder: Neural, self-report, and performance-based evidence. 2016;7(1):2839.
- Beeney JE, Stepp SD, Hallquist MN, Scott LN, Wright AGC, Ellison WD, et al. Attachment and social cognition in borderline personality disorder: Specificity in relation to antisocial and avoidant personality disorders. Personality Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment. 2015;6(3):20715.
- Beeney JE, Levy KN, Gatzke-Kopp LM, Hallquist MN. EEG asymmetry in borderline personality disorder and depression following rejection. Personality Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment. 2014;5(2):17885.
Department of Psychiatry Welcomes Talented New Researchers to Its Faculty
The Department of Psychiatry is well known as a leader in research examining the causes of mental health disorders and the development of innovative diagnostic and treatment methods to improve the lives of people living with these disorders. The recent appointment of four new research faculty has contributed to that reputation in the field and expanded the Department's research activities focusing on the brain and...