Education & Training
- Goldschmidt, L., Richardson, G.A., Larkby, C., & Day, N.L. Early marijuana initiation: The link between prenatal marijuana exposure, early childhood behavior, and negative adult roles. Neurotoxicology and Teratology, 2016; 58: 40-45.
- Sonon, K.E., Richardson. G.A., Cornelius, J.R., Kim, K.H., & Day, N.L. Developmental pathways from prenatal marijuana exposure to Cannabis Use Disorder in young adulthood. Neurotoxicology and Teratology, 2016; 58: 46-52.
- Krans, E.E., Bogen, D., Richardson, G.A., Park, S.Y., Dunn, S.L., & Day, N.L. Factors associated with buprenorphine versus methadone use in pregnancy. Substance Abuse, 2016; 37: 550-57.
- Richardson, G.A., Goldschmidt, L., Larkby, C., & Day, N.L. Effects of prenatal cocaine exposure on adolescent development. Neurotoxicology and Teratology, 2015; 49: 41-48.
- Richardson, G.A., Larkby, C., Goldschmidt, L., & Day, N.L. Adolescent initiation of drug use: Effects of prenatal cocaine exposure. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2013; 52: 37-46.
Hot Publication - Day and Colleagues
Prenatal Marijuana Exposure Predicts Marijuana Use in Young Adulthood Sonon KE, Richardson GA, Cornelius JR, Kim KH and Day NL Neurotoxicology Teratology 47:10-15, 2015 Among US males and females 18 to 25 years of age, 52% have used marijuana, 32% have used marijuana within the past year, and 19% have used marijuana in the past month. Marijuana use peaks in the early 20s, and this time period coincides with the ave...
Hot Publication - Effects of Prenatal Cocaine Use
Adolescent Initiation of Drug Use: Effects of Prenatal Cocaine Exposure , Richardson, GA, Larkby, C, Goldschmidt, L, Day, NL Very few studies have focused on the effects that drug exposure during pregnancy may have on subsequent drug use in the offspring. In a study published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry , Dr. Richardson and colleagues in the Department of Psychiatry inves...